KEPServerEX supports connectivity to thousands of devices and other data sources, providing industrial data to all of your applications—from MES and SCADA to IoT and Big Data and everything in between
KEPServerEX is the industry’s leading communications platform that provides a single source of industrial automation data to all of your applications. The platform design allows users to connect, manage, monitor, and control diverse automation devices and software applications through one intuitive user interface.
KEPServerEX leverages OPC (the automation industry’s standard for interoperability) and IT-centric communication protocols (such as SNMP, ODBC, and web services) to provide users with a single source for industrial data. Designed around the four product pillars of Proven Interoperability, Centralized Communications, On-Demand Scalability, and Industrial Strength, KEPServerEX is developed and tested to meet our customers’ performance, reliability, and ease-of-use requirements.
Stratus’ solutions enable rapid deployment of always-on infrastructures, from enterprise servers to clouds, without any changes to your applications. Our products – software and platforms – combined with our people and services enable us to prevent downtime before it occurs and ensure uninterrupted 24 x 7 x 365.
The solution is an ftServer® platform from Stratus Technologies, which enables you to achieve all these goals and more.Stratus’ ftServer prevents downtime and data loss before it occurs, without a performance hit to your system or applications. Leveraging the latest Intel processor technology and supporting Windows, Linux and virtualization technology (VMware and Hyper-V), ftServer’s always-on capabilities are achieved with advanced lockstep technology and real-time management and monitoring.
Stratus’ everRun is continuous availability virtualization software that prevents downtime, ensures business continuity and maintains data integrity by keeping applications up and running– easily and affordably.
This all-in-one availability solution:
- Prevents downtime and protects your data in all your locations.
- Enables you to achieve your business continuity plans and meet your SLAs at a lower cost and with better performance than other availability solutions.
- Provides a virtualization platform enabling you to run more applications with less hardware and protect them from downtime to further optimize efficiencies, simplify deployment and maximize investments.
- Monitors applications and every component of your system, alerting you if a problem should arise, so you can take immediate action to head it off.
- Provides two levels of availability –fault-tolerant and high availability.