AITS-AVEVA System Integrator Program
Interested in becoming an AVEVA partner?
AITS – AVEVA System Integrator Program:
The purpose of the AVEVA SI Programs is to attract, support and retain skilled System Integrator (SI) partners to deliver highly efficient solutions to end-users, utilizing the market-leading AVEVA software solutions.
Why Partner With AVEVA ?
Industry Leading Technology
- InTouch – the world’s most popular HMI, enterprise and machine editions
- System Platform and Industrial Server – the world’s most powerful and open industrial integration and runtime platform, combining the ease of use and pervasiveness of Microsoft technology with industrial strength reliability and security
- AVEVA MES, Batch, and Workflow – a complete suite of unmatched manufacturing operations management offerings
- AVEVA Historian, Intelligence and Mobile applications – complete suite of unrivaled information capture and analysis software
Technical And Training Support Programs
- Leverage our expertise providing solutions that meet the business and operational needs of key industrial sectors to complement your company’s design, integration and delivery expertise into target industries in your region
- Capitalize on our customer satisfaction and loyalty rates — the highest of any industrial automation vendor today
- Drive demand and market reach
- Leverage our market leading industry presence backed by over 600,000 software licenses in approximately 125,000 plants worldwide, which is about 36 percent of the world’s 350,000 plants with 20 or more employees
- Participate in promotional opportunities to expand industry awareness and footprint
- Gain access to new opportunities as you grow and expand your advanced solutions, capabilities and industry sk
- Be at the forefront of innovation in the industry. Subject to eligibility, participate in product beta programs and feedback forums to contribute to product development prior to release
- Send teams to outstanding instructor-led classroom training (for a fee)
SI Partner Program Logo: Permission to use appropriate program tier and certification logo in your sales and marketing materials.
Shared promotional event participation.
Website Listing: Software Ecosystem Partner Directory listing and dedicated company profile page to showcase your expertise.
Endorsed SI company page within the Software Knowledge Center.
Marketing Development Fund (MDF) Program to support targeted go-to-market campaigns for strategic partners.
Special invitations to our events and training sessions.
Comprehensive Product Support
Before, during and after the sale, comprehensive product support promotes consistency across territories, regardless of customer location.
Collaboration On Opportunities
Expand your automation offerings and service capabilities through collaboration with an established industrial automation leader delivering advanced application solutions in MES and enterprise control systems.
Draw on our global community of distributors, system integrators, solutions providers, OEMs, product partners and technology alliances to drive new and repeat business.
- Lead allocation through our authorized distributor network (varies by region)
- Free and fee based online training and certification for both sales and technical staff
- Industry-recognized call center, email and online technical support combined with Level 1 support from regional distributors
- Comprehensive sales and marketing support in each region to drive leads and close business
- Access to dedicated account management for those partners authorized at the Endorsed SI land Specialist Solutions Provider Partner levels
- Consignment Service and Support – Reduced rates for software and support
- Pre-and Post-Sales Support — Qualified lead generation and collaborative sales plan-development and execution, market development, and dedicated account team with support through local field representatives
Be Part Of The Family
- Participate in business planning with regional AVEVA Team
- Participate in collaborative delivery services program