June 16, 2021
Account Manager – Customer Excellence
Written by :
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Reports To : Customer Excellence Manager
Ctrl. No. : JD-2021-009
- This position manages the existing installed base by selling and executing short- and long-term Service Level Agreements and all related products and site services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling clients by phone, email, post to generate sales leads.
- Maintain clear daily records via the company’s CRM software.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers within existing installed base.
- Prepare quotations and proposals and follow up with the customer to secure and close the deal.
- Maintain timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality and maintain company image.
- Grow and maintain a solid pipeline.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Solid experience in technology related enterprise sales or business development experience, preferably in Industrial Automation.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across the region.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to demonstrate past business planning experience in any industry.
- Motivated and able to work autonomously, always with the support of his manager and
- At least +5 years of experience in Sales.
- English and Arabic speaker
- The job requires regional and international travel.