June 25, 2021
Written by :
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Reports To : Sales Director (currently held by the managing director) Functionally reporting to : Country Manager
Ctrl. No. : JD-2021-003
- This position manages the development, implementation and management of all sales activities in the energy sector in GCC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and market share in the energy sector (O&G, Petrochemical, Power and Renewables)
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Maintain clear daily records via the company’s customer relationship management software.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive accounts and territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AITS products and services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
- Work with partners and system integrators to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage a team of Account Managers
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect frequent travel.
- Solid experience in technology related enterprise sales or business development experience in industrial Automation, industrial IT and Digital Transformation technologies.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across the assigned territory.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, bi-lingual is preferable. Strong negotiation skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- 10 + years of technology related sales or business development experience in Saudi Arabia.
- The job requires regional and international travel.