June 25, 2021
Sales Manager – EPC
Written by :
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Reports To : Sales Director (currently held by the managing director) Functionally Reporting to : Country Manager
Ctrl. No. : JD-2021-008
- This position is to lead the growth of AVEVA EPC 4.0 business for AITS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a business growth plan for AVEVA EPC 4.0 portfolio.
- Seek out opportunities for growth by developing new business relationships with EPC contractors
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Penetrate new accounts and present the value propositions of the assigned portfolio.
- Prepare quotations and proposals and follow up with the customer to secure and close the deal.
- Grow and maintain a solid pipeline.
- Commit and deliver quarterly forecasts.
- Maintain timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality and maintain company image.
- Developing and maintaining a $5M diversified pipeline.
- KPIs (20% YoY Growth in revenue).
and owner operators in various industries.
- Expert communicator with a strong ability to collaborate across a wide range of departments.
- Proven experience in a sales management role.
- Proven sales quotas attainment records.
- Strong sales forecasting capabilities.
- Strong decision-making capabilities.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Working knowledge in software solutions used by EPCs for Process Simulation, Engineering,
Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and training.
- Previous experience as a Process Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer or Electromechanical.
- Previous experience in the territory with strong EPC and main contractors’ network.
- At least 7+ years of experience, 2+ years in a Sales management role.
- English and Arabic speaker
- The job requires regional and international travel.